It’s time for a new type of communications education. One that includes professional expertise, but doesn’t just mimic the current state of affairs. One that ponders “why?” And envisions what’s next. One that’s located in New York City, the media capital of the world. One that deeply explores HOW to create meaningful brand identity through strategic, integrated communications in a cross-disciplinary way.
That’s the new graduate program in Branding + Integrated Communications at CCNY.
BIC uniquely combines 3 critical disciplines in a collaborative, cross-disciplinary environment. It’s a 2-year, full-time program with classes that meet in the late afternoons and evenings. In addition to learning shared foundational and applied knowledge, students select from these areas of specialization:
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT & PLANNING
measurement & analytics, strategy & insight development, relationship building, media planning
conceptual thinking, multi-platform & experiential execution, portfolio development
corporate communications, project management, brand cultivation
Be a part of BIC. Be a part of the FUTURE.
(So WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?)
• Recruit advanced degree graduates – some of the most diverse, multi-cultural students anywhere on a United States campus
• Customize internships built around your needs throughout the year
• Access cutting edge research and scholarship in the field
• Support a local Master’s degree program for current employees
• Participate in university-sponsored consortiums and professional development workshops
• Offer adjunct faculty and guest lecturer opportunities for senior employees
• Collaborate with an established, NYC campus with over 150 years of university scholarship – plus 9 Nobel Prizes, 6 Pulitzers, Emmys, Oscars, and One Show Awards
Ready to join? Click here. We launch in Fall 2013.